Home Spa Facial Kit
Made for __________________________________ On _____________
(These ingredients are made fresh….please use within one week of receiving this kit)
Your kit includes the following…
1 hair protector
1 facial cleanser sponge
1 mask applicator
7 products color coded on the bottom in order of use:
Blue ~ cleanser
Red ~ enzyme exfoliant
Orange ~ 2 tea bags for eye pads
Yellow ~ massage product
Pink ~ mask (needs to be mixed)
Silver ~ tea sachet for steam
Green ~ finishing moisturizer
You will need…
Lg towel for steam tent
Step by Step
Before you get started, create a nice environment for yourself to enjoy this “YOU” time and set aside an hours time. Have a space ready for you to rest with during your massage and mask. See below for a 15 minute guided meditiation to listen to during mask. Best to set that up and have it ready before hand. Have a nice large glass of water close by to sip on. Play music, diffuse essential oil, light candles, have the temperature warm or have a cozy blanket.
...whatever makes you comfortable and happy.
Refrigerate for cool eye pads or leave on counter for warm.
4. Remove enzyme well with warm face cloth. Do second cleanse to ensure
all is removed.
5. Lean over steam with lg towel making a tent over your head, 5 minutes is
A cool splash of water is nice...then lightly pat dry.
6. Prepare eye pads. Be sure they are no longer hot. Squeeze out tea. Put
them near here you can sit back and relax.with your mask.
7. Massage with coconut/lavender oil for 1-2 minutes ~ some ideas for
~X’s and zig zag on forehead
~8’s around eyes
~Little circles from nose out & up to hairline
~Circles around mouth
~Circles from center of chin out & up to hairline
~Hand over hand upward rolls neck to jaw/chin
* When done, Remove excess with warm wet cloth
* A good time to que up meditation if you will be doing one...See link below
8. Use a plastic spoon to mix mask ingredients into a smooth consistency. Feel
free to add a little plain yogurt if your skin is feeling extra dry or sensitive OR
a little fresh lemon juice added is nice for sun damaged and/or acne skin.
Keep the consistency thick enough to spread.
9. Using your mask applicator, apply a very thin layer to the face & neck.
Excess can be used on the decollete or refrigerated for up to 1 week.
10. Relax back, (start meditation if you are doing one from recording), put tea
bags on your eyes. Enjoy 10-15 minutes of you time!
11. Remove the mask with warm or cool wet face cloth.
12. Moisturizer over damp skin. Like you have all heard me say, spritzing with
a good water (not tap), floral water of some type is best. NO ALCOHOL
toners please! The moisturizer I included with your kit can be used around
the eyes ( but not too close!).
Please feel free to text me anytime if you have any questions!
~ ENJOY ~